By using the MMAFeed site, you are agreeing to play by our rules, which will govern your use of MMAFeed. If you don't agree with these rules, we're sorry to say that you have to leave now. Before we start, we must mention that we get to change these rules whenever we like. But don't worry, we'll let you know so you can decide if you want to keep playing.
General Use Restrictions
Most of the content you'll find on MMAFeed is user-generated, but the stuff that isn't submitted by other MMAFeeders belongs to us or to our partner contributors. This includes logos, graphics (site design) and images, as well as the scintillating text you'll find throughout (MMAFeedBlog, Help and FAQ sections, error messages), etc.
Some parts of this site require a password. Don't lose it, especially if you're one of those people who use the same password for every account. If your password is lost, stolen or otherwise misplaced, please let us know because, good or bad, anything done on your MMAFeed account will be blamed on you.
Basically, we will never, ever sell or share your info.
Third Party Content
We have partners and other suppliers who provide us with their content. We also can't take any responsibility for the truthiness of any claims, warranties or fitness for any particular purpose, whether stated outright or implied.
Links to Third Party Sites
Just because links shows up on MMAFeed doesn't mean that we're endorsing them or any of the content or other links you may find when you get there.
Submitting, Commenting and Voting
To submit content, you must agree to the following:
- You will not submit spam.
- You will not post links to any site whose sole mission is to sell a good or service, unless, of course, it's done for humorous reasons and contains no affiliate benefits.
- You will not solicit or post any sexually explicit images (actual or simulated).
- You will not post anything that exploits children or minors or that depicts cruelty to animals.
- You will not post any copyrighted or trademarked materials without the express permission from the owner.
- You will not subject other MMAFeeders to junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of such solicitation.
- You will not attempt to overload our system.
While we're at it: Let's try to keep the self-submitting to a minimum. Every once in a while is OK, but to be a good member of the community, you need to submit content from a variety of sources. Think of this as a dinner party with scintillating conversation; does anyone actually like the person who keeps interrupting and only talks of themselves? No, because that isn't actually "conversation."
Our MMAFeeders are a very cool bunch of people, and to become a MMAFeeder you have to agree to play nice, especially when leaving comments. In a very large nutshell, this means that you will:
- NOT defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, insult or otherwise engage in any type of creepy behavior toward others.
- NOT use offensive or derogatory language based on race, gender, sexual orientation, or ethnicity. If you have issues, get help, preferably somewhere else.
- NOT discuss or incite illegal activity of any sort.
- NOT yell, scream, slap, hit, kick, or use explicit and/or obscene language.
- NOT place links to off-topic or irrelevant websites in comments.
- That you will not conspire with others (or yourself) to create voting rings, fake accounts or use any other method to manipulate the rating or ranking of a submission. Those caught doing so will be shown the door immediately, no questions asked, no appeals. And yes, we do have ways of finding this type of behavior, though we'd rather not have to.
- That you will not change the ratings of any story or alter comments.
- You will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access or manipulate MMAFeed.
We're sorry that we have to spell out all of this, but you must agree: While most people are inherently good, a few of them just suck at common sense, ethics, morals, etc. Which is why we also reserve the right to add to this list at any time. If we have to, we will notify legal authorities and/or cooperate with law enforcement investigations of illegal activity.
Misbehave and you're the one who will be in trouble, not us. When you agree to play by our rules, you agree that no one employed by or in any way related to MMAFeed will be held accountable for your actions, legally or financially. And if we have to protect ourselves in court because of your actions, we will stick you with the bill.
MMAFeed and our logo are owned by this site. Any other trademarks, copyrights or logos you see on the site are the property of their respective owners.
Disclaimer of Warranties
As much as we'd love to, we just can't vet every single submission to the MMAFeed. And even some of our stuff might have the occasional inaccuracy or typo. We are not responsible for any of these errors, either on MMAFeed or a third-party site. We offer MMAFeed to you on an "as-is" basis.
Limitation of Liability
If you misbehave while you're on MMAFeed ie. download stuff you shouldn't, make illegal copies, that sort of thing, we are not responsible; we warned you, but you'll have to take your lumps.